It's a crotchroach, Mommy. " Yes, I spelled that correctly...well at least correctly for the way our sweet littly Cheney says it. OK...before you freak out, if you live in Florida ...you have them!!! But if you live in a 93 year old house like I do...you definitely have them. Seriously, it was built in 1915. That is why we pay Massey on a quarterly basis to come out whenever we call. I need to call them for the "friends" that keep showing up in my kitchen. We haven't needed them to come in doors in quite a while. I have been thankful. I know I need to call them now BUT I get the heebie jeebies about them putting that stuff in my house now that Nathaniel is just at the stage where he wants to be scooting on my floor. Cock roaches or Cock roach poison??? Poison sounds worse to me. AND I can't seem to either be around long enough for the guy to come or get my house clean enough to want to have the guy actually come in my house and not feel embarrassed. Just being transparent here, people.
She saw the cock roach as I was checking her temperature after she woke up from falling out of bed and I had to put Nathaniel down from nursing to run up and get her....All as I was just thinking I am finally sleepy now and should go to sleep. Did all that and wasn't tired anymore. For some reason sleep isn't coming easily these days. And the run on sentence that I typed at the beginning of this paragraph can probably attest to that. Ha,ha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment