I thought I was doing so much better this week with hubbie out but oh well. I just can't seem to keep up my sleep when he is gone. I was awake until 2 a.m. and then the baby woke up at 5 took a bottle and then slept in the bed with me. Then the big kids woke up at 7.
My head hurts and I am sooo tired. We are looking forward to our playdate with Heather and her girls but my head just won't stop throbbing.
How is your head? Did the headache go away.
ReplyDeleteCan you stay home tomorrow and have a lazy day and try to catch up on your sleep.
Could you pay Kerri to come over and watch the kids or take them to the park so you can get some rest. :) Or can your mom come over.
I pray God will continue to give you strength.
oh, i wish i could help out...i know, just come to texas for a while! i'll watch the kids and you could snooze the day away!
ReplyDeleteseriously, you gotta take care of you. when my two got in a phase where they were waking me up all the time and i couldn't get a good night sleep if they got in my bed, i set up sleeping bags on my floor. they were close enough to me that the felt better but not all in the bed so i slept better...just a thought.