In our house, this is what we call a Diaper Dandy!!! 
He is all dressed up and trying to go somewhere. Mostly he pushes himself backwards and ends up under the TV stand. Haven't taken a picture of that yet. He isn't crawling but just scooting somehow and rolling over to get where he wants. So big for 7 months old!!! He is eating baby food including those puff things and Cheerios. He is only nursing once a day now and takes a bottle great. He sits up but is still a little wobbly. When he gets excited he falls back and hits his head on the tile so I don't sit him up on the floor without a pillow or something behind him. There is ALWAYS something for him to get excited about with big sisters and brother around. He climbs out of the Bumbo seat everytime I put him in it. He loves to bounce in his bouncy thing. I'll have to take a picture of that. Thanks Kiki for loaning us that. This past week he pulled up in his swing and bent over his feet and touched the floor. Granted it is one of those short ones that is only a few inches from the floor. Guess he is too big for the swing. I am sad. It was so easy to move around to any room in the house.
Oh my stars! I could eat him!!!!
ReplyDelete"grease his ears and swallow him whole" i believe is the phrase texas aggie in florida is looking for.
ReplyDeleteyes, that is one handsome and constantly smiling dude. it's a good thing he gets his looks from his...mommy.
What a cutie!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! there is no mistaking that he is one of yours...kinda strong in the family resemblence dept. y'all cook up some good kiddos!
ReplyDeletehe is precious! love the little "tux" :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!
ReplyDeletesent you an email on the facebook email you posted!
oh my goodness-he is really growing up to be a litte man-I see a little of you and John in his face!! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteHe is the most adorable little man!! Very cute outfit as well!
ReplyDelete