Last week was busy. Cheney and Nathaniel got sick. They are both on antibiotics and decongestant/antihistamine/expectorant combo. Nat is also on a steroid. Hopefully it will all take care of this bronchial stuff they have going on. John's bronchial thing he normally gets in the spring has latched on as well. Hopefully his combination of 5 prescriptions will conquer it the first time this year.
Despite that we went to the pool for Layton's 7th b-day. Layton and Elijah went on the diving board for the first time and declared they loved it. John was enjoying it so much!! He started diving in competitions at age 5 so he has been a bit worried at the fear our kids have had over the diving board. Well...they are over that and John almost had Elijah doing a real dive. They enjoyed it so much we went back on Saturday.
Fireworks were fun. We walked down to our city's lake front where the fireworks were being done. It is so awesome to be walking distance from downtown and the lake front in our little home town. I intentionally do not mention it's name because I don't like for people to know exactly where I live. If there are any stalkers out there.
Anyway...sitting on the blanket with my husband and 4 children was kind of surreal. I have 4 kids...when did that happen? I don't know but time sure is flying. Cheney (3 yr old) loved the fireworks. After the first one shot up into the air she said, "It's HUMONGOUS!!!" It was so cute to hear such a big word come out of such a small child's mouth.
Sunday was a nice day at church and lunch at Taco Bell - of course...John eats there at least 3 times a week. It is the only place we can feed our entire family for 12 dollars. Seriously! Though that is about to change. The kids are ramping up their appetites. We had to come home and eat fruit because they weren't totally full from their normal one taco each. Fruit was probably a good thing to follow up Taco Bell with though. Then John got ready for a week of camp.
Mom came over today and helped me fold the mountain of clothes today. I am resolved to keeping up with it now. 2 loads a day should keep us going. If I could just remember to fold them and put them away.
Well the baby is screaming guess I should run
Can your mom come fold my mountain of clothes too???
ReplyDelete