Monday, September 8, 2008

A woman's perspective...

Okay there are a few things that I know have been designed completely by men. I mean if they hadn't been, they would be at least slightly different. (No, this isn't a political statement.)

First...most sporting events would be at least half as long. I mean who needs that much time to play a game...or sit on the couch watching a game. Though my sweetie has taken to folding clothes while watching those sports recently. Honey you are AMAZING!!!! Seriously!!!
Though I have to admit, I did enjoy EVERY second of the UCF football game on Saturday. Especially the last 5 minutes that really took like an hour. How is that possible? Yeah, I know...clock stops, timeouts, etc. My throat still hurts from yelling so much! We were there until overtime was OVER!! We didn't win but it was AMAZING!!!

Second...All electrical devices that have a digital beeping system to alert you that they are done or have reached a certain temperature would have volume options...my oven and microwave...for instance. Who needs the microwave beeping with three long loud buzzes to let you know the bottle is warm at 3 a.m. Even if I press the off button at 1 second, it still beeps once. Who needs that?

Third...a doorbell that you could somehow turn off or set on a timer so it that the delivery man can't ring it during nap time. No, I don't remember to go put a sign up on the door.

And I think we all know that if God were a woman He would have created women with at least 3 arms, maybe more...no just kidding there. He knew it only took two hands to clasp together and pray to HIM for help. If I would just remember FIRST that is ALL I really NEED!!!

2 comments:

  1. great point, I wish I would have remembered THAT this weekend! I kept thinking - I need a third hand! NO Stef - you need GOD's HANDS! I'll keep that up front today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if i were in charge, i would have made sure that all college football stadiums come equipped with recliner seating and even though that means that only 15,000 fans could fit in there rather than 45,000 fans, at least we would all be very comfy.

    ReplyDelete