Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tired!

Well, I have to admit it. I am tired. The good kind of tired. The kind when you have done just about all you can do in a day that you possibly can. Not just cleaning the house kind of stuff or marking things off your list kind of things. But the spur of the moment fun things along with the dishes and laundry and getting dressed and washing AND drying your hair, even wearing make-up. With a spur of the moment park visit thrown in there along with math, reading, social studies, Bible, sign language, snow covered pancakes and going to eat dinner at the church where my Mom cooks the Wednesday night meals kinds of things. It's been a good day. Deep Breath!!! Thank you God. Looking forward to what you have in store for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What a great tired! I love those days! We almost joined the co-op you are in (I didn't realize you were in it). We decided to do some other things this year and reconsider next year. It sounds like a great group! Are you going to be doing ballet? I was thinking we'd see you there.

    When you saw us at the lakefront was it when Gigi ran into the pole? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that feeling well. I think i feel like that every day. I want a break so badly!!!! Every night I'm at the point where my legs just won't walk one more step and I think, Oh there's NO WAY I can muster the strength to fold that one last load of clothes or put one more glass in the dishwasher. It will just have to wait till morning. I'm feeling like that right now as a matter of fact and it's only 6:00. I still have about 3 more hours of mothering to do before I can call it a day. UGH! My mom says the first 5 years staying at home with me were the most exhausting years of her life. And then she went back to work. I'm clinging to that hope!

    ReplyDelete