32.For Dimple's rolls on his legs, hee, hee! The only time in life that big ole' chunky thighs are actually cute. ( 9 month well check today...97 percentile in height AND in weight- Big BOY!)
31.For a 3 year old that FINALLY goes potty and wears big girl panties!!! Go Spunky!
30.For a blogger friend that took care of Lady's tooth that fell out at her very first ballet class. (THANK YOU JONATHA!!!!)
29.For Madison Street Baptist Church, where John spoke on Tuesday and Wednesday.
28.For hearts that will spend eternity in heaven now!!!
27. For the way God intertwines the hearts of believers. (He did this at MSBC).
26. For kindred spirits.
25. For cool wind in Boston and now in Florida!
thanks for keep posting this - I think I stopped at 82 to do later and never did! I'm thankful for blogging buddies! ;p
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure to help - she is such a sweet girl! I can't imagine where she gets that outgoing spirit from? ;)
ReplyDeleteI totally recommend a bike trailer! It makes it so much easier on us. We do make Graycie ride her bike every other trip for exercise, but when she is in with the baby it really helps. I also have a seat for the baby on my bike that she has used since she was little bitty. I'd love to do bike rides with you when you get yours!
ReplyDelete