It snowed today...

on our pancakes with whipped cream mountains and confectioner's sugar snow.
Too Fun!!!


We are learning about the Seasons. What they are like, when they are, the sign language symbols for them (Thanks to PBS's Signing time and our DVR, woohoo!!!)

Dimples just had to eat little triangles of bananas.
Hey, they were shaped like mountains, right?
We are learning that God has a time for everything! Cold, Hot, Rain, and Snow. He is a God of ORDER!!! He has a plan for our lives and each day. I am seeking to ask God each moment what HIS will is just for that moment. Sometimes He even allows hurricanes into our lives to teach us to trust Him (literally and figuratively). Sometimes my storms come in the form of squalls of sibling squabbles or an avalanche of laundry or waves of illness. But there is a time for each thing that God desires for me to do. I pray that I will have the wisdom and self control to see and do what God wants. I pray this right now for all you MOTHERS out there. You are greatly blessed with children. God has given you EVERYTHING you need to walk through the beautiful weather as well as the storms of life. I pray that God would renew your minds and free you from Satan's lies. God is enough!!! YOU ARE ENOUGH in Christ!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! 

oh yum, that looks delicious! Thanks for the encouraging words!
ReplyDeleteCan I come over for breakfast? This looks way better than the baggie of cheerios my kids eat on the way to school!
ReplyDelete