TODAY....
Dining room reclaimed from being school room...CHECK!
Book shelf moved and items reorganized in back room which is now the school room again since it had been the baby's bedroom for a while...CHECK!
Laundry washed and dried...CHECK!
Hubby's slideshow presentation created...CHECK!
School taught...CHECK!
Dishes done...CHECK!
Floors swept...CHECK!
Baby toys and pack-n-play sanitized...CHECK!
Kids fed multiple times...CHECK!
Baths given...CHECK!
Spunky successfully wore panties all day...CHECK!
List to do tomorrow written...CHECK!
Took shower and changed from last night's pajamas into tonight's pajamas...CHECK!!!
I was too busy to get dressed. SHHH!!! I kept the blinds closed. And there would just be more laundry if I had to get dressed just to sweat in my clothes that I was going to stay inside wearing all day, right? I need to take notes from Layton Family's blog and think about taking a shower in the morning and put makeup on. At least Hubby wasn't home since 10 a.m.
Off to fold clothes and see if there is anything else to add to tomorrow's list. There always is.
Oh...I think I here Hubbie coming in from church. He is currently serving as the interim youth pastor at a church about an hour and a half away. He called earlier and said 6 souls saved tonight. WOOHOO!!! CHECK! CHECK! CHECK!
THAT is something worth checking off the list!
wow--you go girl! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteisn't that an awesome feeling to check things off your list! i understand the pj's all day thing ... i am going to declare naked day around here just so that for one solid 24 hour period laundry can be DONE! (p.s. i finally got a new dryer!!!)
ReplyDelete