Friday, April 4, 2008

My NEW MOST FAVORITE SITE EVER!!!

OK...if you are a homeschooler you may have already run across this amazing site by Donna Young. If you are not a homeschooler and are Organizationally challenged or Organizationally gifted, you may want to check it out anyway...she has amazing calendars and chore charts that she has created and you can use and adapt for yourself.

Right now I am using the animated handwriting page for Layton. Her handwriting has not been good and she and I don't work on it well together. So I started having her look at how a letter is written and then she writes it just like she sees it. We are going to practice four letters a week and if she does really well each week on the fifth day she will get to learn a letter of her name in cursive.

So here's the site ladies...homeschooler or not there is something for you on it!!!

Click on the button below!!! (or got to http://donnayoung.org/)

2 comments:

  1. Ah shucks. I thought you were going to say http://texasaggiesinfl.blogspot. com was your favorite new site in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is directly after this one.
    :)

    ReplyDelete