Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

Ok so a fellow blogger has tagged me to type 7 random things about myself...
here goes.
  1. I am nursing as I sit here and type this. Not so great for the back for some reason.
  2. I was a baton twirler with the Dixie Strutters for 4 years in Texas. If I remember correctly, we marched in the Cotton Bowl parade a few times. I remember it being really, really cold. Imagine wearing earmuffs, a leotard and tights while twirling a very cold metal stick. I won several marching competitions during those years. I could really strut my stuff.
  3. I was second runner up in the Little Miss Dothan Alabama pageant when I was 7.
  4. I, like Stef, do not like doing laundry. However I enjoy a good floor mopping even though I don't do it often enough.
  5. I like black and white in decorating...French country toile and all. I like to mix the French country style and contemporary styles. I have Ansel Adams black and whites hanging next to my French country plates in the living room.
  6. I have to hide my husbands watches in his top drawer or the ticking keeps me up at night. John says I can hear the baby crying in his crib 3 houses away. Light sleeper, what can I say.
  7. I have to go buy new shoes. I only have 3 pairs that fit right now that aren't flip flops. Godd think I live in Florida. My feet get bigger everytime I have a baby...and they stayed bigger even after I lost the baby weight after the first two...we won't talk about the baby weight now. OK!

OK...somehow I am supposed to go tag 7 other people we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I miss your cute decor in your house.

    I am with you on the watch thing and light sleeper. It's almost a curse!

    Interesting your feet have gotten bigger since babies, mine have gotten smaller. I use to be an 8 and now am about 6.5 strange.

    I can see you as the cutest baton twirler. You should see if your mom has any pictures you can scan and post of this - or any of when you were little.

    Hope you aren't feeling blue much anymore. Go buy yourself some new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you as a twirler!!! I also remember you in a pageant of some sort during high school - red dress, I think! fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to learn something new about a friend. Thanks for doing that!

    ReplyDelete