Any Christian books or websites that you could recommend...
Since I posted some tips, verses, and books on having a Christian home, I was curious what books or websites you would recommend for a Christian Mom. How have they impacted your life? Comment away.
Child Training Tips by Reb Bradley Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian Honor Your Father and Mother by Pam Forster (Doorposts.com) Lies Homeschool Moms Believe & Homeschooling but Still Married by Todd Wilson (familymanweb.com) - these books are good for any mom, not just homeschoolers. The Greatest Mom Ever by Terri Camp Wise Words for Moms by Ginger Plowman Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Prentiss I also love the 21 Rules. They also have 2 called Rules for Young Friends & Uncommon Courtesy for Kids Awesome books to read with your kids are The Princess and the Kiss & The Squire and the Scroll by Jennie Bishop (jenniebishop.com) Also, website: raisinggodlytomatoes.com
What great info, I can't wait to check out what everyone suggests!
Dare to Discipline, by. Dr. Dobson A Woman after God's Own Heart, & A Woman's High Calling, by Elizabeth George Traveling Light, Max Lucado (this isn't specifically for moms, but its great with leaving stress, worry, etc. at God's feet - Psalm 23) The Organized Homeschooler, Vicki Caruana (I checked out from the library, more than just homeschooling). I go to livingproof to hear Beth Moore's little 2 minute radio bit, which is great for a quick morning inspiration (you gotta hear/see Beth to love her) - and receive weekly devotionals from maxlucado.com
Child Training Tips by Reb Bradley
ReplyDeleteShepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
Honor Your Father and Mother by Pam Forster (Doorposts.com)
Lies Homeschool Moms Believe & Homeschooling but Still Married by Todd Wilson (familymanweb.com) - these books are good for any mom, not just homeschoolers.
The Greatest Mom Ever by Terri Camp
Wise Words for Moms by Ginger Plowman
Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Prentiss
I also love the 21 Rules. They also have 2 called Rules for Young Friends & Uncommon Courtesy for Kids
Awesome books to read with your kids are The Princess and the Kiss & The Squire and the Scroll by Jennie Bishop (jenniebishop.com)
Also, website: raisinggodlytomatoes.com
If I think of more, I'll let you know.
What great info, I can't wait to check out what everyone suggests!
ReplyDeleteDare to Discipline, by. Dr. Dobson
A Woman after God's Own Heart,
& A Woman's High Calling, by Elizabeth George
Traveling Light, Max Lucado (this isn't specifically for moms, but its great with leaving stress, worry, etc. at God's feet - Psalm 23)
The Organized Homeschooler, Vicki Caruana (I checked out from the library, more than just homeschooling).
I go to livingproof to hear Beth Moore's little 2 minute radio bit, which is great for a quick morning inspiration (you gotta hear/see Beth to love her) - and receive weekly devotionals from maxlucado.com
I am currently reading "Blue Like Jazz" written by a friend of mine, which reminds me I want to blog about that. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI love all of Lisa Welchel's stuff, especially Creative Correction.
LOVE, Fellowship Church.com...can listen to Ed's weekly sermons on there and sign up for podcasts.
I have to admit I don't read much nor do I web surf much. Just don't have time. Wish I did!