Monday, April 28, 2008

A dose of discipline please!!!

I seem to be flying by the seat of my pants these days. My husband says I rarely stop going...but I rarely seem to make headway either. I have got to get some organization around here. Make things more efficient and effective around here.

First it probably needs to start with some sleep what am I doing on the computer???

3 comments:

  1. Who has time to stop with 4 little ones? I've been meaning you ask you what you think of schedules. I have an awesome schedule manual. I got it from Titus2.com and it's called Managers of Their Homes. It is the mac-daddy (sp?) of how to set up a schedule that works for your family. When I did it, I was amazed at how much time I really had, how much more productive I could be and how I could schedule in things I just didn't think I would ever have time to do. I'm looking forward to setting up my summer schedule when school finishes in 2 weeks. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's in large part due to our stage in life with little ones! (And your hubby travels!) I'm not sure all the organization in the world or discipline could make things all that much easier because inevititably (sp?) things always come up to ruin the schedules that we do have in place. Don't stress yourself out over it and don't beat yourself up either. This too shall pass! Relax and enjoy this time of them being little and innocent. I've tried every schedule and organizing tool known to man and I discovered that I'm much happier without one! The schedules that seem to work best are the ones that just fall into place naturally. Chill girl...it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl, don't worry about it! you do amazingly well with 4 children, homeschooling, and a traveling husband! hang in there and enjoy the "unstructured" moments with your kiddos! I have to remind myself of this ALL the time. Sometimes I focus too much on my "To Do" list. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete