We went for Dimple's 9 month well check last week. (he will be 10 months on Oct. 13th). He is in the 97 % for height and weight. He was 21 lbs 14 ounces. He is a big boy full of joy and laughter. Everywhere we go, people marvel at how good he is. He loves people and has yet to meet a stranger. This week in Ocala he has been passed around to so many people and smiled at them all. Here he is standing at the front door of the lake house where we have the amazing privelege of staying.
Dimples had his first Cheez-it this week. After every bite he had this reaction...
or this reaction. And he kept wanting more. It was so cute!! I think his tastebuds were having a party!!!
Because he was sooo big the doctor said we should encourage him to drink water with his meals and cut down on the formula. He was totally into his cup.
how sweet - love that reaction! Good for you on the cups, I'm having a time with ours. He'd rather the bottle, and just chew on the cup's handle when it's offered. We've introduced water as well during meals, but since he doesn't drink it all ... doesn't really matter!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute kid. he reminds me of a smaller, cuter, plumper version of me.
ReplyDeletewell, maybe we are equally as plump.
He is such a sweetie! He's very tolerant. I've always noticed that. Although I have to warn you. Ashton was the most passive, happy go lucky infant. She never fussed, was always happy with whatever we were doing. She was the sweetest, most cuddly little thing. AND THEN...the toddler alien took over her body at about 18 months of age. And the toddler alien won't seem to go away. She is my strongest willed, most opinionated, toughest to discipline child! Others warned me that this would happen and I thought, no way! She's too sweet. I hope that the toddler alien doesn't make a visit to your house and that sweet lil dimples is always sweet and tolerant.
ReplyDeleteHe's far too cute! :)
ReplyDeletetoo cute!!! he looks like a very happy little guy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so CUTE!! He looks very content and happy with those cheese-it's. You have beautiful children!
ReplyDelete