Saturday, August 2, 2008

What day is it?

I have completely lost track of my days somehow. We have been home most of the week. Except for doctor appointments Monday and Friday. Baby boy had a fever from Tues. p.m. until Fri. p.m. He has done much better today.

We went to a conference today where Daddy was the emcee and David Nasser spoke. The kids got to go up on stage with Daddy and do their "bit." They love the limelight. They definitely take after Daddy!!

#3 today said that Daddy was hers and argued with me for a few minutes about it. It was sooo cute. She loves her Daddy so much! #1 resolved our conflict by saying that Mommy had Daddy first. I see legal counsel in her future.

Last night the kids got to watch a movie on the TV/DVD combo that Mamaw and Uncle Gary got them a few years back. Not such a big deal except I made a fort in the living room and the TV and all 3 of them fit under it. They thought that was cool. I should have taken pictures but I haven't figured out exactly how I need to clean the children's finger smudges off the camera lense. UGH! Windex and a Q-tip? I suppose I need to look for a kit at WalMart or something. Any suggestions. Wiping it with a cloth hasn't worked.

2 comments:

  1. they take after me in that they enjoy the limelight. they take after you in that they love their daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they defintely take after John if they like the limelight. What cuties! Welcome back to the world of blogging. Tell John we said hello.

    ReplyDelete