Friday, August 1, 2008

Security Issues or Paranoia

I don't like to use actual names of places or cities because of safety reasons. I have been using my kids names but I am going to switch to something else as well but haven't come up with clever nicknames that we don't already use for them. I don't want to use anything that we actually call them because I would hate for a stranger to walk up to them and use it with them and confuse them by using such a familiar nickname. OK...can you say PARANOID! I don't list the city we live in on my profile either. Just don't think it is smart.

3 comments:

  1. good idea! Maybe you could come up with knick-names for each of them in the blogging world. I think I will do that, too! :)

    Don't keep your blogs, too short. I love the details! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need to keep a code list for everyone who does this. Haha. :)

    I completely understand, though!
    Love you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. safety first - better to be safe than sorry I always say. It's a shame, but I'm a wreck when I see a missing child report - it just drives me crazy with worry for my own!!

    ReplyDelete