Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Unplugged

Well, as much as I am attached...or perhaps because of this...I am going unplugged. No email...no blogging...no facebook...no myspace and no TV. I think I am going to unplug the cable box until John needs the TV.

I have too much to focus on here in this house. If you need me you can call me. I am sure I will miss you but I just need to refocus. We'll see if and when I come back to the blogosphere.

Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. Not sure when you'll read my comment since your unplugged. It could be months!

    I totally understand. I feel that way often. But you can see I'm really doing something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During College Football season??? Are you sure about this???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Love the kids pics on the side-they could have been there awhile but my attention to detail is random-sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this every so often, completely unplug from blogging and email for a week. Definitely makes me feel better and the house is always cleaner!

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, Girl! I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you aren't gone too long- I will totally miss all your wise and wonderful posts!! However, I hope you get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand, but I feel like this is my lifeline to you! I know I even disappeared for a few weeks - so I get it, just check in occasionally!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete