Anyone have a frequent flyer points with their Doctor's office. I have tried to encourage our doctor to look into it. He did give us a free circumcision "to bless our growing family in ministry" (he said).
April- the boys had a joint well check. 4 months and 5 years.
June - C's 3 year check up and N's 6 month
July-the week after C's and N's check ups N and C and Hubbie got sick and all needed antibiotics and steroids. I can't remember if it was L or C now that I think about it...hmmm. We actually had 2 visits on the same day...2 kids in the morning and Hubbie and baby N in the afternoon. Then L had her well check at the end of July.
August first-a week after L's well check, we were back with itchy things on C's elbow pits and N had a fever since Tuesday with lots of congestion. So we have another round of antibiotics to start for N if he doesn't get better by Sunday and C has eczema.
I am going to have to keep a log of when each child has been sick so I can watch for allergy trends. We are a seasonal allergy family. Got to keep track of when who gets what annually and see if I can track when to start the kids on Claritin so we skip the infections that our allergies usually end with.
I told a fellow blogger I was going to be brief with my blogs so this is my first attempt at brevity.
No comments:
Post a Comment