We actually went to bed around 10 last night. Lately bedtime has been really late for me because it just takes me a long time to get comfortable so I can actually fall asleep. I even fell a sleep quickly. Wow...what a relief. Until I woke up with pretty intense pain in my lower back and abdomen. I just figured it was because I was trying to lay flat on my back so I didn't get too excited and didn't even check the clock. Until I had three of them and checked the time at 11:33p.m. and got up without waking John. I figured if one of us could sleep, one of us should. So I got up and did dishes and some laundry and cleaned the tub and sinks in the kitchen and bathroom. Stuff I figured I should do before I have to call Bon-Bon to come over in the middle of the night so we can go to the hospital. Typical nesting things. Well...the contractions stopped so I went and slept in the recliner around 2 a.m. But at 5 this morning I had a started with a few more that have also gone away. Now I feel like I had a charlie horse in my lower back last night.
Well, I am figuring that since Dr. Hartman said after the sonogram yesterday that he is leaning towards a natural delivery my body decided it could go ahead and start getting ready. The sonographer...I think I've made that word up... took the pics right to Dr. Hartman and he looked over them quickly and said the placenta is out of the way. I haven't sent out a BIG announcement yet because I wanted to wait until we talked to him directly tomorrow. But PRAISE GOD!!! Now we just have to wait and see when this thing is really going to go down. It feels like it is going to be soon.
YEAH! Maybe he'll come early like sweet Elijah! Please keep updating so we can stay current. :)
ReplyDeleteTry to sleep when/if you can.