This changing stuff is not easy. John and I have worked out more in the last two months than in the last two years. Seriously. I had lost 17 pounds but this past week started going up again. Got tired...didn't go to sleep on time. John was out of town. Ate like crazy. So tomorrow I get up and get back to it. Eating right...exercising...try to go to bed at a decent time tonight.
Worked too hard to get off those 17 pounds and 6 percent body fat. Still got a long ways to go, too.
God has called me to something more than myself.
Physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally.
I really have to concentrate on Him to hear that calling in all of these areas.
I blow it soooo often. He picks me up everytime. He amazes me.
Makes me want to keep trying.
I'm so proud of you!!! Keep at it! It's all worth it.
ReplyDelete