Perhaps I should say it has started already. I joined Weight Watchers 9 days ago and I lost 5 lbs the first week. I know, It is usually pretty easy to lose the first week. I am hoping the second week continues with some momentum. John and I are starting our P90X tomorrow. CRAZINESS! This way out of shape gal is committed to doing the whole thing. Whatever that may be. Granted there will need to do some modifications made I am sure, however, I am going to start and complete each session. No Pain, No Gain, right?
Looking forward to the reward from this commitment. A more energetic Housewife and Mom.
It is never to late to become what you have always wanted to be.
(My version of something George Eliot once said. )
So what is it I have always wanted to be...
A peaceful, organized, fit Wife and Mother seeking after Christ first in all things. Not perfect but heading in a direction that would not be disappointing to me for my children follow.
How exciting! Are you still doing the P90X?
ReplyDeleteDid y'all find a new house yet? I'm not on facebook so I never know what is going on with everyone!
Wow!! So proud of you Kathryn!!! It's been almost a month since you posted this, so....how's it going?????????
ReplyDelete