Sunday, July 12, 2009

13 weeks!!

That doesn't sound so far away when I think it could actually be 10 to 13 weeks.
I have to admit I am ready to be done!!

The packing is going well. ONLY because of the help of some precious brothers and sisters in the Lord!!! Only have 2 more rooms to go.

Had to buy a maternity support belt. My belly was hanging low and hurting with all this moving actvity. It helps.

I am crazy to know where we are going to live. Our house closes Friday. We take a work trip with John to N.C. and get take a few extra days for a family vacation. We haven't had a time of travel without work in quite a while. It will be nice to hang out as a family and just relax in the mountains. Then we will stay with my parents for awhile.

We have two options right now for rentals. One (the least expensive by a lot) is staying in a missionary family's home. We would have access to 3 of the 4 bedrooms. The 4th is being used to store their stuff. The master bedroom is big enough for a crib for Oakley. I guess I will have to start wearing earplugs again. Every little move a baby makes wakes me up when they are in the same room. I only keep the baby in the same room for a few nights. I think Nathaniel didn't fit in our room at all so he slept in the dining room right outside our door. This house would be the best financially since we aren't really sure what our income will be for awhile. It will be a great time of discipline for me. Tightening up our stuff and staying organized with 5 kids in our house. It has a small kitchen, eat-in space that we would use for school, a dining room and family room. We are waiting to hear from the family. We were sad to hear they were considering someone else as well.

The other option is much closer to UCF and much larger but almost twice the rent but still a great ministry rate for the size and area it is located in. It has 4 bedrooms which would allow for Oakley to be across the hall from us and the girls and the boys to each have shared rooms. It has an amazing kitchen with all stainless appliances and island open to the family room with an eat-in area. Then a formal dining room and living room that would probably be used for John's office.

Both of these homes should be available sometime the first week We'll see what God has. Could be something totally different.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of moving and house hunting. I'm praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, things are really "moving" along! I am still praying for wisdom for your family :)

    ReplyDelete