The family on the UCF campus before the game today
OK... so Hubbie has been to every...YES, every UCF Football game this season, except 2...one in Tulsa, Oklahoma and one in Virginia this year. Yes, John and I went to one in Boston and the entire family when to one in Memphis, Tennessee last week (pictures from that when I update you on the trip where we visited 4 states in 10 days and covered just over 2800 miles according to the tripometer). He even went to the one in El Paso...he had a speaking engagement in New Mexico that weekend a few hours away. How convenient!
My husband graduated from UCF and the boy is extremely LOYAL!!! Brands, schools, you name it, he has a loyalty to one. Nike, Oakley, Ping, Duncan Hines...Seriously!
By the way...UCF stands for University of Central Florida. And UCF has not played so well this year for various reasons I would rather not go into right now but that does not take away from the fact that our family is devoted!!!
OK... so Hubbie has been to every...YES, every UCF Football game this season, except 2...one in Tulsa, Oklahoma and one in Virginia this year. Yes, John and I went to one in Boston and the entire family when to one in Memphis, Tennessee last week (pictures from that when I update you on the trip where we visited 4 states in 10 days and covered just over 2800 miles according to the tripometer). He even went to the one in El Paso...he had a speaking engagement in New Mexico that weekend a few hours away. How convenient!
My husband graduated from UCF and the boy is extremely LOYAL!!! Brands, schools, you name it, he has a loyalty to one. Nike, Oakley, Ping, Duncan Hines...Seriously!
By the way...UCF stands for University of Central Florida. And UCF has not played so well this year for various reasons I would rather not go into right now but that does not take away from the fact that our family is devoted!!!
The kids spelling out the cheer...U...C....F !!!

OK...it was my idea to use my eye liner to decorate their faces.
Dimples didn't want to be left out!! Spunky however only wanted UCF written on her hand.

That is adorable! What a fun way to spend family time. I love your new blog design - at least I can see snow if we can't be in it! :)
ReplyDeletego knights! our team may stink but we have very attractive fans!
ReplyDeleteGO KNIGHTS! THey are the cute cheerleaders around - for sure!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the baby is almost 1. Wow! What a quick year. Your trip sounds great. You guys look like our family except we prefer orange and blue! :)
Love, Jess