Friday, November 14, 2008

Blogging

I guess I have sort of fallen off the blogosphere. There just doesn't seem to be time for it lately. BUT my hubbie has taken up blogging. You can check his crazy random thoughts at www.johnrevans.com/blog.
So if you want to laugh or keep up with us you might have to start checking out his blog. I am hoping to get some pics up here at least once a week but other than that I am just not motivated anymore. Besides who needs two bloggers in the same family?

3 comments:

  1. kathryn you are a great bloggerer. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It waxes and wains (spelling). You'll get yoru mojo back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you! I ran out of time just as I was trying to get started. Working full-time has made me really focus my time on priorities around here. I just know that I have to keep my ties to you somehow!!!

    ReplyDelete