
No, this isn't Nathaniel and WOW! I still think it is a cute baby. My hubbie sent this to me today in an email. Tomorrow night we are going on a date in honor of Mother's day. We have been so crazy busy. I am in the middle of umpteen projects in the house trying to figure out how to get 6 people to live in our 3/1.5 and got to swim lessons every morning for these past two weeks. Seems like I just keep rotating stuff around. Had to fit the high chair back into dining room and make room in our bedroom so the pack and play can fit in there during the day. Move the bookshelf out of the boys' room so a baby bed could actually fit in there for Nathaniel. He slept up there nap today.
My hubbie is crazy busy getting ready for our annual ministry anniversary celebration and auction. He is running around town collecting all kinds of items for the auction and logging in all the items. This year, not only are we having one in Central Florida but he is hosting a celebration in North Carolina this year as well.
So here is the craziness for the next week and a half...
Friday- last swim lesson and fold an entire couch full of clean clothes put them away, do dishes, sweep and maybe mop then go on a date. I will feel really good if I just get everyone fed, swam, folded and put away. Oh... I guess I need to go shopping for our Sunday lunch, too.
Saturday - we have to run to Windermere to pick up auction stuff then Layton and I get to go to a Mother Daughter tea at FBC/K with my mom. My mom actually prepares/cooks for the all 200 women that come. She's amazing. Oh...iron John some clothes for his trip...since they have been in a pile on the couch all week long. Prep for lunch on Sunday- I am going to try to have everything ready
Sunday- church with my parents then we will host them at our house afterwards since she will have just cooked for 200. We are going to make our own homemade personal pizzas with all the fixins and then make our own sundae with every topping imaginable. I figured this would be easy prep and a fun memory making experience. Relaxing for me and my mom and fun for all of us.
Monday- John heads to N.C. and Layton and I have a Bridemaids' dinner to attend since Layton is the flower girl in my lil' bro's wedding.
Tuesday - MOPS - try to stay caught up around here with cleaning and stuff.
Wednesday- start packing.
Thursday- head to a condo on Kissimmee to stay with all my family coming in for the wedding. Swim and play.
Friday- Rehearsal dinner
Saturday- Wedding
Sunday- church and nap and get ready for ministry celebration we call it "provision"
Monday- PROVISION...Big night of worship, praising God for how he has provided for John to share God's word with young people over this past year!!!
Tuesday.... CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT tomorrow night, Lord willing I am not thinking about any of that. Just going on a date with two of my handsome fellas... the Hubbie and the baby.
IS IT FRIDAY YET??????????
wow, I'm tired just reading this! hope it's all fun and enjoyable - that's what really counts! Hard to believe your "little" brother is old enough to get married!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have your hands full! It sounds like it will be a fun, yet busy time. I know what you mean about re-arranging. It seems like I am always switching stuff around to make it fit a little better. Have a great date night!
ReplyDeleteHope your date went well. I always feel like I'm indisguise when I go on a date b/c no doubt 20 minutes before walking out the door, I'm cleaning up spilled oj from the floor and peeling petrified peas from the kitchen table. Then minutes later, I find myself standing in a restaurant lobby looking like I have nothing better to do than wait an hour for a seat- one without peas- all the while knowing that I have a wet noodle stuck between my toes. AHHHH Mommy life- GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you make it through the week? Have you collapsed yet?
ReplyDelete