Well, ladies and my husband...that is my general audience...3 maybe 4 ladies and my sweetheart...
We went to have our sonogram today. Nathaniel's heartbeat was good and he still has a cute profile.
BUT...the placenta has not moved anymore since our last sonogram. I am feeling a bit bummed at the moment. The lady who did our sonogram said the she doubts that there would be anymore change since there hasn't been any since our sonogram in the beginning of October.
I will meet with Dr. Hartman on Friday to hear his analysis of the sonogram. We will see what the next step is. Honestly, as long as Nathaniel is healthy...scheduling a c-section a few weeks early doesn't sound so bad. The doc had said that if we had to do a c-section it would probably be first week of December rather than waiting closer to the due date. We will know more on Friday afternoon. I will update you some time after that.
Thanks for your prayers.
God is in control! Who knows, there could be another unknown reason, known only to God that you may need a c-section and he's using the placenta previa in order to achieve the c-section, if that makes any sense at all. He knows the insides of both you and Nathaniel and only He knows what's best for both of you. So trust in his omnipotence (did I spell that big word correctly?)
ReplyDeleteRomans 8:28!