#1's pumpkin from family reunion last weekend...with help from cousin G and Grandma
#2's pumpkin with help from Aunt Kiki and cousin R
#3's pumpkin with help from Aunt Colleen
![]()
#4's pumpkin 2010- Love these Mr. Pumpkin-head parts my mom found on sale post-season last year:)
![]()
Needless to say things didn't quiet down until sometime after two. Good thing they were good Christian college kids...just plain ole good dressing up fun! Love it! the hostess with the most-ess that let us stay in her house was Elli Mae Clampett for the party and coordinated a group to dress as the rest of the crew from Beverly Hillbillies. They stayed in character into the wee hours of the night. She made us pancakes for breakfast. I need her parents' cliff notes on parenting. They have done things right!! She is amazing!!!
UCF Soccer games on Friday with some precious friends from the old neighborhood. Pics from this evening were the only ones I even got for the weekend. My kids ran off with my phone and got them.
we all dressed in our UCF gear for the football game. Daddy cut the boys hair in fauxhawks this last week just for the occasion so we sprayed their golden blond hair with a black stripe down the peaks. Too cute. will have to steal pics from Daddy's phone :(
UCF beat our opponents. Woohoo!!! only the 2nd time in the nine times we have played them. So exciting.
Then we rushed from stadium to the parking garage as fast as all 14 legs could carry us...well as fast as my 2 legs could push a 1 year old and a five year old in a double stroller and a two year old and a 7 year old and a 9 year old could go to keep up with daddy.
Then chaos ensued in the car. Baby screaming...3 olders throwing a sugar induced party in the back row while a 2 year old slept and Daddy tried to listen to the after-game show on the radio. Finally we left the radio station's broadcasting area and baby and 3 olders watched Veggie tales.
Now after washing black spray out of the girls hair (yes they wanted some too) and Daddy taking care of boys shower, Putting all kids to bed with kisses hugs and dumping duffel bags on the dining room floor and looking at the Trunk or Treat costumes draped over the bar and hearth, and walking away from the snack left on the table ...i am blogging and reading blogs.
I should be scrambling to clean up and sort laundry and shower and get ready for bed but oh well...here I am writing about our weekend and trying to figure out the most efficient way to get pictures from my iPhone to my blog. Wish I could type on my computer and just upload the images directly on to blogger....to wait for me to insert somewhere in this post. however I uploaded them with Pixelpipe and I think they will show up somewhere around this blog. We will see. ( I went and copied and pasted the html out of those other blog posts and put them in this one...a little tedious but maybe less than uploading them to another site and then adding them into this post?)
(not checking for spelling or capitalization tonight...more important things to do...but probably not unpacking...sleep I would imagine...church comes early in the morning after such busy two days)
It did feel a little strange pulling into our new driveway at the end of the night. We went home but we came home and really this is home. So thankful for unexpected changes brought in our lives through God's amazing grace and timing. so thrilled to to be where He wants us to be. so thrilled to see what He has for us in ministry here at the Springs.
I gotta see pics of the boys' hair!!
ReplyDelete