Well, dropped John off last Saturday (in May) at the airport and we are now over halfway through with his trip. He is in New Mexico doing two weeks of camp. I am very thankful that we now have fewer days to go than we have covered.
I have been pretty weepy, those stinking pregnancy hormones. I have had to go back to shots twice a week along with taking progesterone daily. It's not that big of a deal, really. I don't really mind shots. But it is a bit tedious going in to get them twice a week with all four ducks in a row. Everyone in the office knows us. We are there so often. The next two weeks we will be there 3 times each week. This week because of Cheney's 4 year well check. She turned four last Wednesday. And the week after that will include a sonogram. Hopefully to determine whether we can start calling the baby, Oakley Joy or Isaac Justice.
Not much going on around here besides eating, sleeping and playing. We clean when we can't stand it anymore,ha,ha! The kids are such a big help though. It is such a blessing!
I got to talk to John on the phone a couple times each day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday when he got a chance to get into town. There isn't any cell service out there at camp. We did figure out we could chat via facebook if we planned it. John hasn't set up Skype on his computer yet. I should have thought about fixing it for him before he left but just didn't. There is only wi-fi in the cafeteria. It would be kind of funny to be video chatting with him and 300 of his closest friends. LOL!
I haven't stopped to upload some of the pictures from Cheney's birthday. We went to the BK lounge for lunch and play in their indoor playground and then the kids dressed up to go see the movie UP. Layton went as an old fashioned nurse with red striped dress and white hat with red cross on it. Elijah went as a pirate and Cheny wore her Cinderella dress with birthday candle laiden head band we got at dollar tree. I just went as a pregnant lady. Not much of stretch, huh?
It's fun when you have multiple siblings you have a party without even inviting anyone. Though we are going to plan some kind of gathering at the lakefront (I think the week John is home) Cheney wants to have cupcakes with some friends and play at the splash pad.
Love the names! Can't wait to hear if we have an Oakley or an Isaac:) Praying for you while John is away--you are my hero taking all those ducklings with you everywhere all by yourself! Seriously, you inspire me:)
ReplyDelete