Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sonogram...

So last Tuesday we were blessed with a sonogram from FBC/K's pregnancy center. I have been thankful to hear the heartbeat at my appointments but anxiously awaiting to see our sweet little number 5. I was 17 weeks along. The baby measured perfectly for my due date, October 11th. The placenta is not in the way of the cervix (an issue I had last time until one week before Nathaniel was born). We saw the heart beating, the cute little toes and fingers. It looks like it is going to have my ears like Nathaniel. (They poke out pretty badly...hee,hee!) We saw the spine and all the important parts look healthy...PRAISE THE LORD! But that one part that people usually want to see...to determine male or female...well...our baby is very modest. Kept his or her feet up there in the way so we couldn't determine if it is Oakley Joy or Isaac Justice. So I guess we will have to wait until sometime in June for that when I get my sonogram from the doctor.

3 comments:

  1. goodness - it's been forever since I've checked your blog, mostly because I thought you were done blogging. So a very late CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of rare that I checked your blog! AND YOU BLOGGED! YEAH!!!!!!!!! He/she looks PERFECT! Great profile shot!!!! Happy to be pregnant with you. Out of like 8 pregnancies, this is the first 2 that we have been pregnant together at the same time! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I haven't been able to see your blog in months and then Poof!, here it is! You amaze me - 5 kids, wow!

    ReplyDelete