Monday, May 18, 2009

Not sure how to feel

I am not quite sure how to feel right now. I have been out of town with John at an AMAZING church planter's conference since Friday. We are learning soooo much. It is a huge blessing to be able to be here. It was truly an act of God to get my children taken care of for 7 days with 48 hours notice. Some superstar gals came together to take turns watching them over this week.

I miss my kids. I have called 3 times. But only Layton will come to the phone and talk to me. I know they are having a blast! They totally love the families that are caring for them this week. But I know Cheney has voiced a few times that she misses me but she won't come talk to me on the phone. Elijah doesn't want to have anything to do with coming to the phone either. It makes me kind of sad!!!
So either I have done such a great job getting them cared for while I am out of town that they don't need me or they just don't miss me...Aww!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Congrats on 20 weeks! You're half-way there. Such a great feeling, isn't it? Keep up the great baby-making!!!!

    ReplyDelete