Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I think I'm gonna throw up,
I think I'm gonna throw up,
I think I'm gonna throw up my hands and praise the Lord!"

Yes, that is a real verse from a real song. John has even sung it at camps and Layton's children's choir sang it at church last Wednesday. We used to laugh hysterically when John would throw that verse out at some random time. But yesterday, during dinner, Layton just rolled her eyes and said, "That's not funny, Dad."

Since Layton, Elijah, Cheney and I spent the hours between 11 pm and 6 am on Sunday night taking turns throwing up every 30 minutes the song had new meaning to say the least.

All we did yesterday was watch movies, sip on liquids and sleep. We watched 3 classic disney movies I had recorded over the weekend. Thank goodness for the DVR.

Today they are back to their old selves pretty much. Layton has a slight fever but they are all eating and arguing with each other and playing. Praise God.

Guess we need to start school.

No comments:

Post a Comment