OK...I have 3 email addresses, a myspace page, a facebook page and a blog on blogger. It's no wonder I don't get my dishes done trying to keep up with all this stuff. We have also added to this technology a skype account. My dad got us and my sister's family a webcam last week so we can "call" my sister over the internet and see her and her family. They moved up to Tennessee right after Christmas. Yesterday I got my Mom and Dad's computer and camera all set up, so they can see their grandbabies whenever they want. So we made a call last night from my Mom's to teach her how to do it.
The kids get so excited. They hardly know what to say. Elijah kept asking, "are you having a great day?" My neice kept making funny faces so we all had a funny face contest. Cheney just says Hi and Bye within about 1 second. Layton, being the verbal child that she is, handled the conversation much better. We have plans of letting Layton read her cousin a book on our next call from home. How fun is that. So if you have a skype account just look me up. The computer is always on...though I can't guarantee I will always here the ring...John says I only answer the phone about 30% of the time. I don't here it. Remember, I live in a circus of love. Can't always hear the ring above the elephants trumpeting you know.
We do the same on SKYPE with family afar. So fun! John and Jessica have a skype account and I've "talked" to her on there a few times. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm SO not going to miss the nightly helicopter flying overhead while I walk my dog at around 11ish. It's EVERY night, or so it seems. Freaky!
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a loud elephant :)
ReplyDelete