Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ode to 11 years of marriage on February 15th!

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Our anniversaries are pretty close. Mine is February 25th and it will be 13 years for us.
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Those are some funny pics! I like the one where you're looking at the camera and he's looking like he's about to devour you. Too funny! Oh, the 90's! Those were the days. In '97 I had been out of college for a year and was living in Houston (at home with my mom) teaching middle school. Cary and I hadn't even met yet!

    Any hot and smokin' anniversary plans yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures! I love seeing happy marriages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great slide show!! Happy early anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!
    great pictures - very dramatic! Very young, skinny, and carefree! Ours were much more boring...but the kids love to laugh at the 90s styles and comment that Lance actually had hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures look so full of passion! Maybe that's why you have four kids now :)
    They're beautiful!! Thanks so much for taking the time to put them on here and... happy early anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete